- Hamtramck Stadium. Sometimes called Roesink Stadium.
- Rickwood Field in Birmingham, AL. In full-time use as minor-league ballpark till 1987. Restored and now used for annual minor-league “Rickwood Classic” game. Many scenes in baseball movies filmed here.
- League Park in Cleveland. The field, ticket offices, and part of grandstand wall remain. Field restored and reopened in 2014, but covered with artificial turf instead of grass.
- Hinchliffe Stadium in Paterson, NJ. Now a National Monument. In planning stages for renovation.
- Red Cap Field in Jacksonville, FL Known as Durkee Field till 1985; now J.P. Small Memorial Stadium. Last renovated in 2006.
Former Negro League ballparks recently lost
- Perry Stadium (1931-42) in Indianapolis. Called Victory Field 1943-67; now Bush Stadium. Last used for minor-league baseball in 1996. Grandstand gut-renovated into apartments in 2012; historical facade preserved.
- Red Bird (now Cooper) Stadium in Columbus, Ohio.In use as minor-league ballpark till 2008. Now scheduled for partial demolition and conversion to an auto racing track complex.